Im getting more and more emotional nowadays. I want extras and hell lotsa attention and love but i dun wan them when i have to ask for it. :(
I hate it when i have the feeling that im been used or taken granted for.
I wan more concern, care and love in a more gentle and willingly manner.
I dunno when is Jayr coming out. all i know is "anytime".
Freaking affects my mood badly cuz i hate to be left guessing and worrying.
Farking worst when somebody is going to be ard annoying me more.
I browsed through my pictures and saw that i was sexy slim.
How am i going to shed off these extra kilos in asap time?
If im not able to do it by end of this yr den i can go bang the wall.
Seriously, i want back my confidence!
Highly demanding~!
I want to have my new house asap.
I dun care whos going to cry.
Its either that or,
get me outta Singapore!!!
Enough said!