I had a dream last night. I woke up this morning smiling; feeling blissful and heartwarming....*Smile sweetly*"Im carrying an infant in my arms. Its a boy! He looked at me with his purely innocence eyes. Smiling sweetly and shyly at me... Kicking his lil legs when i played with him. "Jayr, mummy bao bao ok..." and i kissed him on his nose and his forehead... I turned to Hubby and said, "look, our son... so adorable..." Hubby smiled and came over...."*Loud Melody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Stupid alarm rang at this very important moment lah! CB! And yes! ruined my beauty sleep and blissful dream lor! argggghhhhh!!!!!!!
*****************************************
Today is another moody day for me. I dunno why. I woke up and i felt this way. feeling kinda upset and mad over nothingness. silly right? Hubby called many times. But seems not enough to me. I also dunno what i wan la. haiya. i dun like this shitty feeling im having inside me right now!
Yesterday's entry was short. But nice intro right? i dunno whats ur say, but do try the game if you chance upon. Hubby and I used to kill time in arcade playing this. lol. no! im not ah lian ok! just happened that theres an arcade beside the cinema, and to kill time and wait for the show, we bo bian den have to spend some bucks to play bomberman! ... and last night Hubby was sitting right beside me, so i have no inspiration to blog. haa! tell me how to do ur diary when someone is there reading everything u typing? funny eh?
**********************************
Very soon baby is coming out. and very soon i will be doing confinement. and very very soon i will have my freedom!!! i dun care la. if that somebody still not going to work and choose to stay at home and annoy me more, den i will have no choice but to bring baby out to other's place EVERYDAY! U know, i just dun care how tough it is! cuz with this person around, both baby and i wont have peace. let alone sufficient rest ya. faster go find a job la! with or without u at home also no difference, just annoying only. cuz u never do anything at all besides lying on bed only!