Well, yesterday's routine check up was all the same again. Scanning took so long cuz Jayr was moving about throughout. Lol! Den that person (i dunno wat u called them) said, "hey baby, stay still...!" We laughed and i tried to touch him and soothed him somehow. My baby boy loves attention and gentle touch. Not something poking at him roughly. Lol. Jayr's estimated weight is 2.8kg. Im so glad to hear that. At least i know he is growing well and not underweight, u see. And he's big enough to come out into this world. I have told the doc bt all the discomforts im facing but she still said wait for huge pain, bleeding or water bag burst. Ya, and im waiting still... *roll eyes* The pain im having are irregular and not strong enough. But im having it almost everyday lo. Well, guessed my body is getting all warmed up first and rehersing for the actual one ya. Lol. Thats what the book says. Cervix area will tend to "pratice" contraction and thus causing painless discomfort. Amazing right??? Human's body are amazing, especially women's. Thanks all darlings for ur lovely concern. Im waiting nervously for Jayr's arrival too. I wanna see his face too. I cant wait lor! I miss everyone and miss hanging out with frens. Soon ya, after everything den lets organise ok? Thanks again. *loves* **************************************
She is my purrrfect sexy Goddess~~~!!!
如果你也听说...
1:48 AM
Ines QuekY
Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p