Too lazy to upload pics. Have a few of Hubby's, but not me. Cuz i am just too fat to shown to you peeps~!
Still feeling the contraction pain these few days. more and more often. they told me its most probably i walked too much. well, maybe, especially Hubby off for 4 long days. actually intended to stay at home throughout but his relative called and asked us to go over for dinner cuz she cooked specially for me and baby. *touched* den another 2 days went over to his godmum's place for steamboat and for "lau yu shen". Huat ah! No more steamboat pls... like was having it since reunion dinner till lunar 5th. wth. Lau yushen twice, also feel sick of it already. lol. so enough of all these can? back to basic.
13th Feb, went to kkh for scanning and check up. Told doc i am still having the pain especially these few days, but i've only got more and more med. wth. i didnt go to pharmacy and purchase la. i dun wan to take any medication if possible. so instead, i dumped the prescription. saw baby during the scan. we could clearly see his features and everything. so touched. i had the sudden urge to wanna hug him and kiss him... mmm...
V-day. I dun wanna blog bt this day. I hate this day. I never like this day. I never enjoyed this day. I never wanna survive on this day. I hate every damn thing on this day!!!!!!!! I only wan to die on this day..........
Im not happy. But i never wan to voice it out either. i dun wan to affect Jayr. But somehow, i am feeling the pain and sorrow deep inside. Guessed Jayr felt it too. why am i so stupid to sacrifice again and again but ended up i always have nothing but disappointment... i did many things cuz i wan him to be happy. i love to see his surprised expression and the happiness. But why not him? My happiness and feeling really doesn't matter at all? I dun need pressie. I dun need roses. All i need is ur sincerity to show that u care. or mayb a love letter or a simple card. but what did u do when the clock striked 12? Game. And what did u do for the entire 14th feb? GAME. and what is the outcome when i requested you to stop gaming for a night and sleep with me? u said wait. and i really waited. do u know how painful it is? u can use 5 bucks to buy me a rose instead of lottery, but u choosed lottery as for sure. u can use the time to pacify me but you choosed game as for sure too. i really feel like dying.... i dunno what is going to happen on 10th sept. i dun wanna live till that day. just let me cry to death..... cuz i dun wanna feel the same pain again and again.
u know what. I have long ago started to hate Valentines' Day and my Birthday.
very soon im going to hate ur Birthday too.............